RAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reload 'N' Win is an Australian Modern Warfare Clan with 77 members and rising.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Portal
Latest topics
» {Fantasy} Elizabeth Chandler - Le Baiser De L\'Ange - 3 Tomes Pdf
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 am

» Simcity 5 Free Download Full Version Mac
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am

» Harry Belafonte-Jamaica Farewell Mp3
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 am

» Clan Wars - Information
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

» Clan Plan - Call of Duty Ghost
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 am

» Cybergamer Competition Play
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:29 am

» new membership
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby Charli Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 am

» saying hello as a new member
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby shadowrage Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm

» New member request
MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeby Gluggy777 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 am
Top posters
Charli (15)
MW2 hacks explaination  I_vote_lcapMW2 hacks explaination  I_voting_barMW2 hacks explaination  I_vote_rcap 
nubcakes (14)
MW2 hacks explaination  I_vote_lcapMW2 hacks explaination  I_voting_barMW2 hacks explaination  I_vote_rcap 
maxbomb (10)
Swordsman (9)
ethan666 (9)
J0K3R (6)
Juganort (3)
MrRed (2)
SHöGUN (2)
Leevers (2)

MW2 hacks explaination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swordsman
Administrator
Administrator

MW2 hacks explaination  Empty
PostSubject: MW2 hacks explaination    MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 pm

A post that was blocked by CG Admins Mad

hey guys i just though that some things should be cleared up about mw2 hacks. please dont delete this thread admins lock it if needed.
there is always going to be hacks undetectable by any program running on your computer.
i have been playing this game for a long time and being in top teams there is some times guys ( very rare and fixed with 18+ rule) that trial and you honestly dont know if they are hacking. 90% of the time they are if we think they are sus. the only really way to tell if to get them to recorded the game by a third party recorder e.g a camcorder.
now guys seriously if you think some one hacks there isn't a lot you can do tbh if some 14 year old kid wants to hack and is smart enough unless admins ask for live external footage then there is nothing you can do besides not play against that team/player.
yeah guys sure the ladder is bias sorry admins but yeah it always has been i dont think i remember a team ever being 1st for long that didnt have at least one admin in it besides zenox.

now for the uneducated people out there there is

textures which are fully undetectable by vac however fully detectable by uac but it still gets put down to uac glitching out because yes uac does some times glitch out. the changes in this does not include making walls dissapear like css textures. only, tarps, blinds, grass, leaves, textures... and if they are doing it blatantly they will have different colour people e.g orange. these are obtained by doing the same process as getting skins ( gun camos).

configs configs are not usualy considered hacks however they do give an advantage over normal people. again the same as textures making the game look shit from bad graphics. there is usefull stuff like the glass cracking can be made not an issue from the config.

esp hacks. these are the gayest of gay hacks as they can if theya re good enough make it not look sus at all usually it gives them an perm uav redboxes aimbot knife bot and yes the aimbot can be so sophisticated as to make it look like they are just good aimers and sadly the free ones of that hack where not detectable by uac2 or xray.

mw2 modd hacks yes because its a p2p game it makes it hard for cg to realize if they are hacking the server. this can easily be done in cg matches however im fairly sure they would get a ban from vac unless there is a new hack out for it. yes they can teleport across the map they can make themselves invincible they can essentially change anything they want in the server in mw2 at least.

kick tool. as far as im aware this hasnt been a problem at least spoken out about. i wouldn't consider this a hack more of a gtfo my bandwith kinda thing. however if used in cg matches it could be really bad and i can see jewish teams considering it now that i have mentioned it.

Link: http://www.majorclan.com/forum/page/1/m/773892/viewthread/1320014-mw2-hacks-explaination
Back to top Go down
maxbomb
Administrator
Administrator

MW2 hacks explaination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 hacks explaination    MW2 hacks explaination  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 am

as posted be MJR Parkey

"get me and brownie to trial the people. lol we can see if they are or not.
++ teams have used the kick tool on us in cg matches one of them being exile 5 who used it on me when they hosted a game.
every time i joined they kicked me.
there is not a lot that can be done at all about any of this as the majority of hax are made by the people who play competative ladders and make them so that anticheats wont catch them.
youll probably find that people that create hax also create programs such as UAC3 etc to scam more money out of people like cg and others that think it actually does something."

this is why i don't really like CG, cause there are definately hackers out there

Back to top Go down

MW2 hacks explaination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAW :: Everything & Anything-
Jump to: