RAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reload 'N' Win is an Australian Modern Warfare Clan with 77 members and rising.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Portal
Latest topics
» {Fantasy} Elizabeth Chandler - Le Baiser De L\'Ange - 3 Tomes Pdf
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 am

» Simcity 5 Free Download Full Version Mac
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am

» Harry Belafonte-Jamaica Farewell Mp3
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 am

» Clan Wars - Information
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

» Clan Plan - Call of Duty Ghost
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 am

» Cybergamer Competition Play
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:29 am

» new membership
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby Charli Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 am

» saying hello as a new member
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby ethan666 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby shadowrage Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm

» New member request
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeby Gluggy777 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 am
Top posters
Charli (15)
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_vote_lcapMW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_voting_barMW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_vote_rcap 
nubcakes (14)
MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_vote_lcapMW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_voting_barMW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_vote_rcap 
maxbomb (10)
Swordsman (9)
ethan666 (9)
J0K3R (6)
Juganort (3)
MrRed (2)
SHöGUN (2)
Leevers (2)

MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maxbomb
Administrator
Administrator

MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half Empty
PostSubject: MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half   MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 pm

RULES

All matches are played in a 5v5 format.
There is a limit of ONE sniper rifle per Team.
Players must use their CG user names in Wars to stop confusion with other players. Failing to do so will result in a 1 week ban from online play.

* A player is an ELIGIBLE PLAYER to play in a teams ladder match if they satisfy ALL of the following:
- the players Cyber Gamer account is listed on the teams Cyber Gamer roster (contained in you Cyber Gamer team page);
- the players Cyber Gamer account is not listed as "Not Eligible" (To be eligible to play in the match, each player needs to have been added to your team roster BEFORE the match has been accepted. Players added after the match has been accepted will appear as "Not eligible" on your team page);
- the player has not played in another Cyber Gamer match for another team in the current week (a week starts on a Sunday). So you can only play for one team between any Sunday->Saturday. Meaning if you play for one team on Sunday, and another on Thursday, you are breaking the rules;
- the players uac3 account is correctly linked to their Cyber Gamer profile, and the player has uac3 running correctly; and
- the players current in game alias matches (or is reasonable similar to) their Cyber Gamer account name (alongside their clan / team name or symbol).

CYBER GAMER MW3 COMPETITION RULES

* Once both teams are in the game & declared ready by team captains, you most vote to restart map and choose your sides, the defending team defends first.
* Smurfing in a match (playing for a team that you arn't in the roster for) will result in you being banned for 1 week and the match result will be overturned. This includes creating multiple alias accounts. On the second offence you will be banned for 2 weeks. 3rd etc offences will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis...
*If a player is going to be playing from a different physical location (Different IP Address), this player will need to have strict permission from a Ladder Administrator to do so. Otherwise the team will receive an instant automatic forfeit from their match and the player(s) will be banned for smurfing.
* Both teams have FIFTEEN minutes from the match start time to have a minimum of FIVE of their own players in the game lobby. Teams are allowed to substitute players through the match, provided they quickly join their team. If a team drops to 3 or less players during the match, they have a maximum of 5 minutes to get a minimum of 4 players back in or they will forfeit the match. If a side has less then 4 players available in the game lobby at the 15 minute mark then the match should not go ahead, the team with 4 or less players forfeits. However if both sides agree to play the match with less than the minimum required players then the match result will stand - a steam chat showing agreement will only be allowed as evidence in this instance. If you agree to the match going ahead in a Steam Chat and you start the match, the result will stand, you cannot try to forfeit a team afterwards... Similarly, if the opposition agrees, but does not want to play, you cannot claim victory.
* If you both agree to play a match then you cant try to forfeit for something that you should have forfeited for at the beginning of the match... don't waste peoples time..
* Do not talk excessively in global chat in-game, especially when you are asked by the other team. Being abusive will lead to a forfeit of the match at the ladder administrator's discretion.
* Glitching and scripting are considered illegal and unfair and will result in the loss of any rounds where they are used. Glitching by definition: where a player is in a position that allows him to see his opponent however his opponent cannot see him.
* Permitted spectators are shout casters whom hold the right to hold a shout cast broadcast in whichever match they wish.
* Unsportsmanlike behaviour will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
* Making false/useless disputes will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
*To be eligible to play in the match, each player needs to have been added to your team roster BEFORE the match has been accepted. Players added after the match has been accepted will appear as "Not eligible" on your team page.
Secondly, players added to your team roster are only allowed to play in the match provided the player has not played in another Cyber Gamer match for another team in the current week (a week starts on a Sunday). So you can only play for one team between any Sunday->Saturday. Meaning if you play for one team on Sunday, and another on Thursday, you are breaking the rules.
* Inappropriate Team Names or Player Names, or Team or Player graphical avatars will see your team removed from the ladder, a warning will usually be issued first.

CYBER GAMER MW3 SOFTWARE INFORMATION RULES
* A team can only challenge an opponent half their own rank or four places higher than themselves, whichever is greater. For example: a team ranked 38th can challenge up to a team that is ranked 19th.
* Upon receiving a notice of challenge, the team has TWO days to accept a time and date provided by the challenger for the match, otherwise it is deemed that the defendant has forfeited.
* If a team successfully defends their position, the ladder automatically grants a *protected* status for FORTY-EIGHT hours, awarding immunity from challenges.
* Challenging and winning will leave you with a normal status of "free".
* If you lose a "Challenging" match you will become "vulnerable" for FORTY-EIGHT hours where you will be unable to challenge.

The final rule, use common sense & have fun..
Back to top Go down

MW 3 CG RULES 2nd half
Page 1 of 1